We drove down to Morgan Hill and ate dinner at 5 Guys and enjoyed a juicy hamburger.
We woke up early Saturday morning and went to Monterey and went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We parked along the beach road and walked to the Aquarium and the kids spotted seals basking in the sun.
The kids loved it but got hungry by 1pm and we left to get some food. We got sourdough clam chowder bowls and ate on the beach. Sydney and Drew played in the cold water.
Drew and I walked along the beach back to the car and we explored a few places.
We went to Dennis the Menace Park, a park that I went to as a kid and holds a special place in my heart. The kids didn't like it and thought it was boring. They couldn't understand why I liked it so much as a kid. That made me sad...at least I had fun memories there as a child.
We found a beach that Sydney wanted to go to, but it was too cold and windy, so we didn't stay long. Sydney's look is due to the uncomfortable climate.
No comments:
Post a Comment