The kids woke up to their usual Christmas morning fashion, bright and early and super excited to see what gifts are underneath all that paper wrapped goodness under the tree.
They were all so patient to see what the other was getting until it was their turn.
Drew's favorite gifts were his new Samsung Tab 3, and his Rainbow Loom.
Sydney's favorite gifts were her Mall Madness, Nerf Rebel arrow and her spark Razor scooter.
Haley's favorite gifts were clothes, scarves, movies & her real Bow & Arrow set with arrows & a target.
I enjoyed playing with my new Samsung Tablet and I absolutely LOVED my new ring that I can wear to work and not worry about ruining the prongs and losing diamonds.
Jeff got a new North Face Jacket which he will go on many adventures wearing it, and a replacement wedding ring to replace the one he lost in Hawaii in April.
Aside from all these worldly gifts we have been given and have received, we feel truly blessed this season as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.














No comments:
Post a Comment