Saturday, March 8, 2014

Labor of love

This truly has been a labor of love. I've never done a softball banner before. For some crazy reason I volunteered to do this years. Maybe because Brian Wright our old neighbor is Haley's coach. He told me how bad the new neighbor is that bought our house.  So my guilt for selling the house to the creeper Dr. yellow Trans AM prompted me to volunteer to do the banner.
This year the team name is the Grim Reapers. I've been cutting felt for days. I had the girls on the team come over and cut but their cutting skills was sub par. As result I've had to recut all the pieces because it wasn't to my standards. 
I have most of the pieces cut and now I just need to glue them all down.  I'm not sure how I fit this into my busy schedule but I was able to get most of it done.  I will be glad when it is all finished. Let's hoping I will win 1st place for the banner awards  

No comments:

Post a Comment