Thursday, August 9, 2012

First Day of School, 2012/2013

Today is the first day of school. Haley started 7th grade. Sydney started 5th grade and Drew started 2nd grade.

Haley's teachers seem really nice and I know they are going to help her be successful this year.

Sydney has Mrs. Carpenter for 5th grade. She is enthusiastic and loves science so Sydney is hoping to do a lot of science projects and experiments.

Drew is in a 2/3 combo class taught by Mrs. Arnold. I hear she can be hard on the kids who don't behave but she is nice to the ones that do behave. Hopefully Drew will behave this year. He was very nervous going to school today because he wanted a teacher that moved up to 3rd grade and he was really hoping for her. Once he walked into the classroom he seemed to do really well and wanted Jeff and I to leave. I think he will do great this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment