We took the kids to Six Flags for the day. Jeff had the day off of work due to the family reunion, so we took the opportunity to go to Six Flags. I have been fighting a cold for the past few days and it has been a doozie of a cold. I wanted to go with Jeff & the kids but I was not feeling well. So before we left Jeff gave me a blessing.
We had a great time together as a family. Unfortunately, 4 of the rides we were in line for broke down. We were able to get back on the ride later. It was about 10 degrees warmer than forecasted and we were all very hot. We looked for ways to cool off by going on water rides, getting splashed by rides and of course getting splashed by Shouka the Killer Whale. We were in the 3rd row which is in the splash zone. After getting wet the first time, Jeff and I moved to drier ground. The kids chose to stay in their seats. They got drenched 2 more times and were soaked by the end of the show.
My favorite ride was Medusa. Drew's favorite ride was the wooden roller coaster, Roar. Haley & Sydney's favorite ride was Vertical Velocity.
We had a great time at Six Flags!









What a fun way to spend the day. Drew looks so grown up with the "shades" on. I feel as though I'm looking into the future. Wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun way to spend the day. Free looks so grown up with the "shades" on. I feel as though I'm looking into the future. Wow!
ReplyDelete