Thursday, August 9, 2012

The ULTIMATE Dessert

Haley helped me make the ultimate dessert for Family Home Evening. Te first layer is chocolate chip cookie dough. The second layer has Oreo cookies and then we poured brownie batter over the top. Haley really enjoyed helping and especially licking the beater.
Our lesson was on the priesthood and Jeff gave the kids a fathers blessing before they start school. I felt a wonderful spirit when he gave the blessings. They are going to have a great year of school.
After the priesthood blessings, we had our ultimate dessert. All I can say is that it is pretty amazing and not much can top this recipe. Sydney said, "this dessert is the BOMB!"
I am so grateful for Jeff and his worthiness to hold the priesthood to give all of us blessings. What a wonderful blessing it is to have a worthy priesthood holder in the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment