Last night there was a change in weather and it was beautiful to watch the cold front come in. The sunset was amazing and breathtaking.
A few hours later on my way home from work at 4am, there was a lightning storm near our home. While driving home on the freeway, I saw a bright flash in the sky with 4 lightning streaks span the entire sky. It was the brightest I'd ever seen the sky light up at night. Moments later, Jeff called me. It was for one of two reasons, either he had to go to the bathroom or the thunder and lightning woke him up. I chose the latter and I was right. The thunder knocked him right out of bed and it also woke Haley & Sydney. I saw two more lightning strikes and then I was home. They all greeted me at the door. Thankfully the sound and light show was over and we were all able to go to sleep.
Apparently it was the talk all over the middle and elementary schools. The kids can't stop talking about how cool and crazy that was.

No comments:
Post a Comment